2. February 2014 15:15
Someone just called in a “Sean sighting” of a very sick young man at the drum circle (SAT 2/1) at Venice beach, CA. We have called the Santa Monica Police dept. but need help in distributing and posting fliers at or near Venice Beach.
If you know of anyone who is willing to post Sean’s missing person fliers, please contact email@example.com and we will overnight fliers to you or arrange for you to pick up printed fliers near your location.
The person spoke to “Sean” (yesterday SAT 2/1) because “Sean” seemed VERY, VERY SICK. He was 99% sure that “Sean” wore dental braces. Below is a description of “Sean”, per the person calling in the tip. This person was not aware that Sean was missing, until he saw Sean’s missing person flier at a THRIFT STORE in Colver City, about 3 – 4 miles from Venice Beach. (THANK YOU TO THOSE POSTING ANYWHERE/EVERYWHERE!!)
This is the description of “Sean” by the person calling in the tip:
- Saw “Sean” at DRUM CIRCLE at Venice Beach, CA (Saturday 2/1/14).
- “Sean” looked very, very ill – possibly running a fever;
- “Sean” had dental braces (99% sure);
- “Sean’s” eyes were not focusing;
- Wearing a RED jacket;
- HAIR WAS VERY SHORT (not long and wavy)
- Had piercing on front lip (Sean did not have piercing at time he went missing 8 months ago. However, anything could have happened.
For more information about the search for brain injured Sean SIDI, age 19, missing from San Francisco, CA May 21, 2013, seewww.seansidi.com or www.facebook.com/findseansidi. Sean, age 19, is Asian/White; 5’5” 120 lbs and slim build; dark brown eyes; dark brown hair (wavy if long); wears SILVER DENTAL BRACES; BUMP on RIGHT FOREHEAD from brain surgery; RIGHT EYE droops slightly. Sean may seem lost or confused.